My house is fun because it has all my toys in it! Movies to watch and poeple too play with! Blankets too keep me warm, cumfey and... sleepy! your welcome to see my house!
I want to come visit you in your house. I love the picture. In case you wonder who"dad" is on the comment section, it is grandpa and "mommy" is grandma, me. We are looking forward to more posts from you and more art too. Love you.
Your house if full of love, Lili. What a wonderful picture! Can you draw our house? :D
ReplyDeleteI want to come visit you in your house. I love the picture. In case you wonder who"dad" is on the comment section, it is grandpa and "mommy" is grandma, me. We are looking forward to more posts from you and more art too. Love you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture Leah! Me likey!
ReplyDeleteI like your house too!
ReplyDelete